2012-11-02 02:55:31 - New Defense market report from Strategic Defence Intelligence: "Homeland Security Expenditure in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Review"
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Homeland Security Expenditure in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Review" provides historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market.
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Homeland Security Expenditure in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market. The information in this Market Review draws upon Strategic Defence Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/499498_homeland_security_expenditure_in_the_ ..
Features key historical data on the homeland security market in Netherlands.
* Provides key forecast statistics on the overall homeland security market to 2017.
Reasons To Buy
* Understand the Netherlands homeland security market using Strategic Defence Intelligence's market analysis.
* Identify industry trends in Netherlands by analyzing the historical industry data.
* Use the market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the homeland security market in Netherlands.
* Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defence Intelligence's forecast figures.
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 SDI Terrorism Index
1.5 About Strategic Defence Intelligence (www.strategicdefenceintelligence.com)
2 Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
2.1 Internal security expenditure estimated at US$860 million for 2012
2.2 Human trafficking, drug trafficking, cybercrime and money laundering increase homeland security expenditure
2.3 Netherlands falls under "low risk" of terrorism category
2.4 Netherlands has terrorism index score of 0.01
2.5 Netherlands faces low risk of terrorist attack
3.1 Contact Us
3.2 About SDI
List of Tables
Table 1: SDI Terrorism Index
List of Figures
Figure 1: SDI Terrorism Heat Map, 2011
Figure 2: SDI Terrorism Index, 2011
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.