2013-01-29 08:18:33 - The housing requirement in Vietnam is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during 2012-2015, says RNCOS.
According to our new research report by RNCOS, “Vietnam Housing Sector Forecast to 2015”, the housing sector of Vietnam has started showing signs of recovery after a prolonged slump. The report revealed that with the rising trend of nuclear families following an increase in households, there will be more houses required in future, creating demand for housing units. The declining interest rate of housing loans is further expected to spur growth in the sector. Considering the present trend and drivers, we anticipate that the housing requirement will witness a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period (2012-2015).
Research Analysis & Highlights
The report, “Vietnam Housing Sector Forecast to 2015”, by RNCOS, which is spread in over XX pages provides an in-depth
research and rational analysis of the housing sector of Vietnam. It facilitates an overall and province-wise projection of housing requirement. Additionally, it provides the province-level information of newly launched housing units that will help clients to gain insights on supply scenario of the major provinces. Major trends in the housing sector and the pricing affordability analysis have also been discussed in the report to gain a complete understanding of the industry.
Some of the report’s key highlights include:
- The housing requirement is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during 2012-2015
- The Service Apartment Industry has become a booming segment of Vietnam’s housing industry
- Developers are increasingly focused on affordable housing
- Da Nang is emerging as a potential housing market
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM467.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Indian Paint Industry Forecast to 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM408.htm)
- Booming Housing Sector in India (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM449.htm)
- India Affordable Housing Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM444.htm)
- India Luxury Housing Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM447.htm)
- Indian Cement Industry Outlook 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM419.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Other-Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.