2013-09-15 17:57:28 - Fast Market Research recommends "Huntington's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Global Markets Direct's, 'Huntington's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Huntington's Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Huntington's Disease. Huntington's Disease - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/675203_huntingtons_disease_pipeline_review_h ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and
relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Huntington's Disease.
* A review of the Huntington's Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Huntington's Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Huntington's Disease.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Huntington's Disease pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Genzyme Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sangamo BioSciences, Inc., Ipsen S.A., Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd, BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., GW Pharmaceuticals plc, Neuralstem, Inc., Living Cell Technologies Limited, Neurobiological Technologies, Inc., ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Prana Biotechnology Limited, Suven Life Sciences Ltd., CrystalGenomics, Inc., Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp., Oryzon, The Avicena Group, Inc., Ceregene, Inc., Accera, Inc., Auspex Pharmaceuticals, SCYNEXIS, Inc., Wellstat Therapeutics Corporation, Aegera Therapeutics Inc., Indus Biotech Private Limited, NeuroNascent, Inc., Azevan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Siena Biotech S.p.A., KineMed, Inc., Omeros Corporation, Galenea Corp., Vybion, Inc., Varinel, Inc., Prosensa Therapeutics B.V.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Huntington's Disease Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Huntington's Disease
Huntington's Disease Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Huntington's Disease Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Huntington's Disease Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Huntington's Disease Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Development
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sangamo BioSciences, Inc.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd
BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Living Cell Technologies Limited
Neurobiological Technologies, Inc.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Prana Biotechnology Limited
Suven Life Sciences Ltd.
Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.
The Avicena Group, Inc.
Wellstat Therapeutics Corporation
Aegera Therapeutics Inc.
Indus Biotech Private Limited
Azevan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Siena Biotech S.p.A.
Prosensa Therapeutics B.V.
Huntington's Disease - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
laquinimod sodium - Drug Profile
PF-02545920 - Drug Profile
PMX-53 - Drug Profile
nabiximols - Drug Profile
ALN-HTT - Drug Profile
OMS-824 - Drug Profile
CERE-120 - Drug Profile
selisistat - Drug Profile
PBT-2 - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.