2013-09-24 17:43:54 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles
Hydropower (Large, Small and Pumped Storage) in Russia, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - " is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the hydropower market in Russia. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Russia (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to
2025 in Russia hydropower market. The research analyzes investment trends and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for small hydropower in Russia during 2012-2025. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by hydropower during 2001-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/687416_hydropower_large_small_and_pumped_sto ..
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower (Large and Small Hydro, and Pumped Storage) market, Russia power market, Russia renewable power market and Russia hydropower market. The scope of the research includes -
* A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
* Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
* An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
* Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
* Detailed overview on the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2012, investment trends for small hydropower(2012-2025) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison for small hydro among major countries.
* Power market scenario in Russia and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
* An overview on Russia renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012.
* Detailed overview of Russia hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2012-2025) for small hydropower, carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for small hydro during 2012-2025.
* Deal analysis of Russia hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
* Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
* Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Russia hydropower market.
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
* Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
* Identify key partners and business development avenues.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.