2014-01-24 02:29:01 - Hydropower (Large, Small and Pumped Storage) in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This report offers comprehensive information and understanding of the hydropower market in Brazil. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Brazil (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Brazil hydropower market. The research analyzes investment trends and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for small hydropower in Brazil during 2012-2025.
The report provides information
on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by hydropower during 2001-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower (Large and Small Hydro, and Pumped Storage) market, Brazil power market, Brazil renewable power market and Brazil hydropower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2012, investment trends for small hydropower(2012-2025) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison for small hydro among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Brazil and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Brazil renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012.
- Detailed overview of Brazil hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, carbon savings (2001-2025) and number of homes powered (2001-2025).
- Deal analysis of Brazil hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Brazil hydropower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry´s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors´ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Company-Profile ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.