2013-12-11 13:03:57 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Illumina, Inc. (ILMN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Illumina, Inc. (Illumina) is a molecular diagnostics company. It develops, manufactures and markets life science tools and integrated systems for genetic variation and function analysis. The company offers solutions for copy number variation, single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping, gene expression profiling, deoxyribonucleic acid methylation studies and low multiplex analysis of DNA, RNA and protein and small ribonucleic acid. Illumina offers its services to pharmaceutical companies, genomic research centers, academic institutions, biotechnology companies and clinical research organizations.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Illumina, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and
estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752881_illumina_inc_ilmn_product_pipeline_an ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Illumina, Inc. (ILMN)
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Illumina, Inc. - Business Description
Illumina, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Illumina, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Illumina, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Illumina, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
InfiniumDx CytoSNP-12 Assay
InfiniumDx CytoSNP-12 Assay Product Status
InfiniumDx CytoSNP-12 Assay Product Description
iScan Dx Array Scanner
iScan Dx Array Scanner Product Status
iScan Dx Array Scanner Product Description
Moleculo Test Kit
Moleculo Test Kit Product Status
Moleculo Test Kit Product Description
Illumina, Inc. - Key Competitors
Illumina, Inc. - Key Employees
Illumina, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Illumina, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Illumina, Inc., Recent Developments
Nov 19, 2013: Illumina to Webcast Live Presentation at the Piper Jaffray Annual Healthcare Conference
Nov 11, 2013: Illumina Names Francis deSouza as President
Nov 06, 2013: Court Upholds $115 Million Judgment in Patent Case Filed by Syntrix Biosystems against Illumina
Oct 21, 2013: ARRAYit Ships Proprietary Life Sciences Products to Illumina
Oct 21, 2013: University of Cambridge, Genomics England, and Illumina Collaborate to Sequence 10,000 Whole Human Genomes for National Health Service Patients
Oct 21, 2013: Illumina Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2013
Oct 09, 2013: Illumina Launches Infinium HTS-24 Arrays for Unparalleled Content and Sample Throughput Capacity
Oct 07, 2013: Illumina Launches TruSight One Sequencing Panel
Oct 07, 2013: Illumina to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on Monday, October 21, 2013
Sep 23, 2013: Illumina Names Dr. Richard Klausner as Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
List of Tables
Illumina, Inc., Key Facts
Illumina, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Illumina, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Illumina, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Illumina, Inc., Key Facts
Illumina, Inc., Major Products and Services
Illumina, Inc. Number of Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.