In Vitro Diagnostics: World Market Outlook 2013-2023 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-18 20:33:01
What´s the future of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing? Our updated report predicts those revenues to 2023. There you find the best places for sales growth, also understanding trends, technologies, and opportunities.That study gives you revenue forecasts to 2023 at overall world market, submarket, and national level. See what´s happening for those technologies, finding how you can gain.
Read on to explore that industry and see what its future market could be worth.Forecasts 2013-2023 and other analyses to help you understand IVD potentialBesides revenue forecasting to 2023, our new work shows recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analysis. See technological developments too. You also get 52 tables, 40 charts, and two interviews.Many opportunities remain for those technologies and products. Now see how you can benefit your research, analyses, and decisions for IVD, also saving time.
You hear what´s happening there and see where the money lies. That way you reduce your risk of missing out. Finding data you need there just got easier. Try our new report.
The following sections show, then, how you benefit from our new investigation and analysis.Prospects from 2013 for the world market and submarketsWhat are the secrets of that industry´s progress? Along with prediction of the overall world market for IVD, our work shows you individual revenue forecasting of seven submarkets to 2023 at world level:- Point-of-care testing
- Clinical chemistry
- Haematology-based applications (hematology)
- Microbiology-based tests
- Genetic-based testing
- Other systems (grouped forecast).See how and why those segments can prosper. That analysis helps you identify potential for in vitro diagnostic testing products. Assess how those tools, agents, and systems can make money.Our study gives you feel for what stimulates and restrains that industry and market. You see prospects for established and emerging technology and competition. That market will grow through the R&D, approval and launch of many products. See how you can benefit.You also find that healthcare industry´s geographical revenue prospects.National markets - where will highest revenues and growth occur?Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for 11 national markets:- United States (US)
- EU leaders - Germany, France, the UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5)
- BRIC countries - Brazil, Russia, India, and China.Many commercial opportunities exist in developed and developing countries. Our study explains, assessing progress and prospects.There you assess the IVD industry´s future - hear about developments and find their significance. Our work explains, exploring crucial issues.
Issues and events - what affects developers, producers and sellers?The report lets you assess trends and outlooks for IVD companies. There, looking ahead, you find discussions of issues and developments:- Regulations for approval and reimbursement
- Advances in technology benefiting IVD methods
- Competition driving consolidation and innovation
- Tests applying biomarkers.That investigation discusses other aspects of the technology too, including these:- Immunoassays and automated systems
- Genetic testing, including direct-to-consumer (DTC) screening
- Cytogenetic tools
- Theranostics - targeting patients´ needs through DNA testing.There you explore political, economic, social, and technological questions, assessing advances and outlooks for business. See, then, what stimulates and restrains that industry.
Discover what its present and future hold.Companies and 2017 market value - what happens next?Our analysis predicts the world market for IVD products will reach $65.38bn in 2017, with high growth from 2013 to 2023.That work also shows you what technologies and organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of eight companies, including these:- Roche
- Abbott Laboratories
- Johnson & Johnson.From 2013 the medical diagnostics market holds promise to benefit patients, payers, and companies. There will arise many technological and commercial opportunities. Our work predicts and explains, helping you stay ahead.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.