2013-02-01 12:10:26 - Driven by a continuous growth in the per capita consumption of honey and its increasing usage in the pharmaceutical and food industry, the Indian apiculture market is expected to witness a strong growth in the coming years.
IMARC’s new report “Indian Apiculture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian honey and beeswax market. The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the drivers, volume trends, value trends, trade, structure, production, competitive landscape and the outlook of the Indian honey and beeswax market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian honey and beeswax market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What was the total consumption (value and volume) of honey during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
• What was the total consumption (value and volume) of beeswax
during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
• Which are the leading honey producing states in India?
• What is the competitive structure of the apiculture market in India?
• What is the breakup of the organized and unorganized honey market (value and volume) in India?
• What is the breakup of the organized and unorganized beeswax market (value and volume) in India?
• What are the key drivers of the apiculture market in India?
• What is the outlook of the apiculture market in India?
Information Sources - Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
IMARC Group North America
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
To know more please visit: www.imarcgroup.com/indian-apiculture-market-report-forecast-2012 ..