2013-10-30 11:08:02 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Indonesia Gas Markets, 2013"
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Indonesia. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and LNG terminals) in Indonesia. The report compares the investment environment in Indonesia with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Indonesia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
* Historic and forecast data relating
to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Terminals and pipelines in Indonesia for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Indonesia.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Indonesia's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Indonesia including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Niko Resources Ltd., Chevron Corporation, PT Pertamina (Persero)
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Indonesia Energy Sector
2.1 Indonesia Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Indonesia Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Indonesia Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Indonesia Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Indonesia Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Indonesia Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Indonesia Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Gas Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Gas Production
3.4.3 Gas Reserves
3.4.4 Gas Consumption
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.1.3 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production by Assets
4.1.5 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Natural Gas Production
4.2 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.3 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.1 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.2 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Natural Gas Discoveries
4.4.1 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Natural Gas Discoveries
4.4.2 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Natural Gas Discovery Details
4.5 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 Jul 11, 2013: KrisEnergy Discovers Gas At Tayum-1 Exploration Well Offshore Kalimantan, Indonesia
4.5.2 Jun 12, 2013: RH Petrogas Discovers Oil At North Klalin-2 Well In Kepala Burung PSC, Indonesia
4.5.3 May 23, 2013: Salamander Energy Discovers Gas At Bedug-1 Exploration Well In Bontang PSC, Indonesia
4.5.4 May 06, 2013: Ramba Energy Finds Hydrocarbons At Akatara-1 Well In South Sumatra, Indonesia
4.5.5 Apr 23, 2013: Premier Oil Announces Gas Discovery At Matang-1 Exploration Well On Block A Aceh In Indonesia
4.6 Indonesia Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Sep 30, 2013: NZOG Provides New Update on Parit Minyak-3 Well
4.6.2 Sep 25, 2013: RH PetroGas Updates On The Drilling Of Zircon-1 Exploration Well In Salawati Kepala Burung PSC ("Island PSC"), Indonesia
4.6.3 Sep 19, 2013: Energy World Commencement Of Wasambo Drilling Program - Sengkang PSC
4.6.4 Sep 16, 2013: RH PetroGas To Add Production From Klalin-14 Development Well In Indonesia
4.6.5 Sep 09, 2013: Kisaran Exploration Well weekly progress report
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.