Today: May 24, 2016, 11:53 am
  
Finance

Indonesia photochemicals market reported revenues of Rp48.4Tn in 2012

companiesandmarkets.com
companiesandmarkets.com
Photochemicals, Explosives and Other Chemicals in Indonesia: ISIC 2429 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com

 

PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-01 08:31:02
Indonesian photochemicals, explosives and other chemicals market increases 32% over review period to reach Rp48.4 trillion in 2012. Some 85% of domestic sales attributable to commercial buyers, followed by household purchases, which account for remaining 15% share in 2012. Indonesian market for photochemicals, explosives and other chemicals highly dependent on imported production, which accounts for 42% of total sales in 2012.

Over review period local industry sees average annual 4% revenue growth, amounting to Rp24.2 trillion in 2012. Industry concentrated with 18 largest players generating 35% of total industry revenue. Over forecast period, turnover of local producers expected to see 7% CAGR to reach Rp36.9 trillion in 2018.

Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Pho ..

Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..

Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..

Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..

About Us
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.com’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.


Press Information


Published by
Mike King
London: +44 (0) 203 086 8600
e-mail
www.companiesandmarkets.com



# 299 Words
Related Articles
 
More From Finance
New Frontier Portfolios Top Morningstar Rankings
Boston, April 14, 2016—New Frontier’s global strategic portfolios topped the Global Balanced Strategic category of the latest [..]
Finding an Excellent Tax Lawyer with the [..]
Sound Advice about Finding an Excellent Attorney When an individual requires legal representation, whether for an IRS tax debt [..]
First Gothenburg Bancshares to acquire Nebanco, Inc.
Denver, CO: March 24, 2016 – First Gothenburg Bancshares, Inc., the holding company for First State Bank, Gothenburg, Nebraska [..]
With Bad Credit It Is Still Possible [..]
What to Expect When Seeking a Bad Credit Home Loan Refinance Okay, so not everyone has great – or even [..]
Credit-Yogi Professionals Describe How to Get Out [..]
Who doesn’t want to save money while getting rid of debt? Most folks would jump at the chance to do [..]

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims the content included in this release.