2014-01-29 12:47:02 - Innovations in Multichannel Marketing - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This report goes beyond the multichannel marketing hype to explore what multichannel marketing (MCM) really means for Pharma today, and what it holds for the future.
This crucial report explores the essential ingredients of an effective multichannel marketing model, through the direct experiences of senior marketers at top Pharma companies, including GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sanofi Pasteur MSD and Lundbeck, as well as MCM powerhouse, Google.
These global MCM opinion leaders share their perspectives on key trends such as digital and mobile communications, Big Data, customer centricity, patient empowerment, and closed-loop marketing (CLM).
Innovations in Multichannel Marketing is a must-read for forward-thinking marketing and sales professionals.
Report Highlights of Innovations in Multichannel Marketing include:
elements of MCM â from the experiences of global MCM experts
- How Digital and Mobile are changing the game
- Integrating your traditional and digital programmes
- Latest data tracking and analysis techniques
- Major innovations that are making MCM even more powerful
Through this report, exclusive guidance from senior marketers inside and outside Pharma will help you make your MCM more integrated, more measurable, and more effective.
- Understand how to make your MCM customer-centric, fully integrated, and "closed-loop"
- Learn creative ways to integrate your sales force and multichannel marketing programmes
- Demonstrate enterprise value and win over internal stakeholders
- Be ready for exciting future developments
Key Questions Answered
Innovations in Multichannel Marketing addresses your strategic and tactical questions, such as:
- What is multichannel marketing?
- Are the experiences of other industries relevant to Pharma?
- How can I listen to my customers in a way that generates value?
- How do I demonstrate enterprise value if ROI is no longer a simple calculation?
- What data can I collect, and what can I use it for?
Reasons to Buy
Selected quotes from the report
"The key success factor in any project you deliver is actually identifying what the customer need is and looking at customer behaviours. Anything we do has to be based around their need, otherwise it becomes less relevant´s a true matrix." Kai Gait, global digital director, GlaxoSmithKline
"It is an understanding of the audience that begins and ends the really successful multichannel marketing campaign." Ben Barokas, general manager for marketplace development, Google
"The mobile revolution is one of those things that has impacted dramatically on the way we can relate with our customers. We shouldn´t do anything in multichannel that doesn´t involve mobile as one of those channels." Antonio Ibarra, multichannel marketing manager, Sanofi Pasteur MSD
"Our customers are shaped by the external world as much as we like to think they are shaped by pharmaceutical interactions. In a world where people are generally using digital devices in their everyday lives, expectations are high for access to information. All of that shaping that goes on in the real world is what´s driving the success of really thinking about a multichannel world for pharma." John Gerow, European multi-channel marketing director, AstraZeneca
- Sven Awege, executive director and senior consultant, Pharma Strategic
- Ben Barokas, general manager, marketplace development, Google
- Vivek Chaudhri, senior director, multi-channel marketing, Pfizer EU
- Kai Gait, global digital director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Nitin Gandhi, director, operational improvement and excellence (Europe/AfME), Pfizer
- John Gerow, European multi-channel marketing director, AstraZeneca
- Antonio Ibarra, multichannel marketing manager, Sanofi Pasteur MSD
- Pierre Morgon, chief marketing officer, Cegedim and non-executive director, Theradiag (formerly BioMedical Diagnostics)
- Timothy White, global director and head of customer interaction management, Lundbeck
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.