Fast Market Research recommends "Inscape Corporation (INQ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-03 17:57:19
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Inscape Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Inscape Corporation (Inscape), a subsidiary of Inscape New York Inc., manufactures and designs high quality architectural wall solutions, storage and office systems. Key products of the company include case-goods, modular interiors, filing and storage products, office furniture systems, architectural products, desks, movable walls and ergonomic work tools. In addition, the company offers various filing and storage products that include pedestals, laterals and vertical files, bookcases, and storage towers. Inscape's brands include Office Specialty, Reform, Freeform, Storwal, Scala, Planna, Platform, Inform, Interval, Fronte and Arrivals. The company operates two manufacturing facilities in Canada and the US with 438,000 square feet of space. The company is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780190_inscape_corporation_inq_company_profi ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Inscape Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Inscape Corporation
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Efficiency
Figure 5: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.