2012-09-12 07:43:19 - Insecticides China News 1201 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
The year 2011 is really a hard time for insecticide players in China. Weak demand for insecticides because of less occurrences of pests has let them down again. What´s more, they had to face severe challenges such as overcapacity and intense competition from foreign products. Being the most important segment of domestic crop protection market, insecticide market´s bad performance makes things hard for most of domestic formulation players in 2011.
Different from the weak insecticide demand in domestic market, the export volume of insecticide posted a huge increase in the first ten months of 2011. It is particularly worth noting that the average export price also witnessed an increase. However,
the rise in export price was mainly caused by the increase in production cost. As a result, the profit made by exporting insecticides is still very low.
Entering 2012, cut-throat competition among domestic players is within expectation, so do overcapacity and more new products introduced by overseas companies. It is expected that China will continue to consolidate domestic insecticide industry and companies will re-adjust their product mix. CCM International wishes that they can have a good performance in 2012.
- In 2011, China´s insecticide industry faces severe challenges such as overcapacity and intense competition from foreign products.
- CMST recently highlights the importance of the R&D and the promotion of new species of GM crops, such as cotton and corn.
- In Dec. 2011, Qilu Pharmaceutical (Inner Mongolia) finishes constructing a 800t/a abamectin technical production line in Hohhot City, Inner Mongolia, and puts it into trial production.
- Jiangsu Huifeng reveals on 13 Dec., 2011 that the company plans to set up a subsidiary in Los Angeles for enlarging overseas market.
- Nantong Reilly finishes building a 10,000t/a 3-cyanopyridine production line in Nantong Economic Development Zone in Dec. 2011.
- In Dec. 2011, Jiangsu Pesticide develops a preparation added to seed dressing agents, making them slow-releasing and safe to crops and the environment.
- DuPont will possibly put its new product 0.4% chlorantraniliprole GR into Chinese market in 2012.
- In Nov. 2011, Henan Haonianjing gets the first registration of 2% imidacloprid controlled-release GR in China.
- Hebei Sanlen first obtains registration of 96% fosthiazate technical in China on 16 Nov., 2011.
- On 25 Nov., 2011, Gu Baogen revealed that the application of chlorpyrifos and imidacloprid will possibly be restricted on vegetables in the future.
- On 17 Nov., 2011, the Ministry of Agriculture releases the result of pesticide inspection including many unqualified products.
- In Dec. 2011, China´s State Administration of Grain announced a notification of strengthening management of aluminium phosphine fumigation.
- In Jan.-Oct. 2011, China sees a rise in both export volume and value of insecticides, while the import shows an opposite situation, according to the statistics from China Customs.
- The number of nitenpyram new registrations in China soars in 2011.
- Hainan Zhengye becomes the second company getting registration of buprofezin technical in 2011.
- The ex-factory price of 98% methomyl technical in China has kept increasing since March 2011 mainly thanks to its increasing overseas demand and tight supply.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.