2012-11-01 04:51:59 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Insulet Corporation Market Share Analysis"
GlobalData's new report, "Insulet Corporation. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Insulet Corporation.'s market position in the insulin delivery devices market. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the insulin delivery devices market. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the insulin delivery devices market.
* Insulet Corporation.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all
the key countries the company has presence in - India, Japan, China, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, United States, Canada and Brazil.
* Insulet Corporation.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for the insulin delivery devices market.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498483_insulet_corporation_market_share_anal ..
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Insulet Corporation.'s operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Insulet Corporation.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Company, Medtronic, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Animas Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Ypsomed Holding AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd., Diamesco Co., Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Diabetes Care Devices
3.1.1 Insulin Delivery
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
4.5 Business Overview
4.6 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Insulet Corporation Strengths
6.2.1 Proprietary OmniPod System
6.2.2 Focus on Research and Development
6.2.3 Awards and Recognition
6.3 Insulet Corporation Weaknesses
6.3.1 History of Operating Losses
6.3.2 Patent Infringement Lawsuit
6.3.3 Overdependence on the US Market
6.4 Insulet Corporation Opportunities
6.4.1 Acquisition of Neighborhood Diabetes
6.4.2 Distribution Agreements
6.4.3 Growing Diabetes Care Devices Market
6.4.4 Growing Aged Population
6.5 Insulet Corporation Threats
6.5.1 Competitive Atmosphere
6.5.2 Risk of Product Obsolescence
6.5.3 Cost Containment Pressures
6.5.4 Stringent Government Regulations
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Diabetes Care Devices (Insulin Delivery), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 Insulet Corporation, Diabetes Care Devices(Insulin Delivery), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 Insulet Corporation, Diabetes Care Devices(Insulin Delivery), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Company Statement
12 Locations And Subsidiaries
12.1 Head Office
12.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
13 Financial Deals Landscape
13.1 Insulet Corporation, Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
14 Insulet Corporation Detailed Deal Summary
14.1 Venture Financing
14.1.1 Insulet Secures $50 Million In Series E Financing
14.2.1 Insulet Amends Licensing Agreement With Abbott Diabetes
14.2.2 Insulet Amends Licensing Agreement With Abbott Diabetes Care
14.2.3 Insulet Amends Licensing Agreement With Abbott Diabetes Care
14.2.4 Insulet Amends Licensing Agreement With Abbott Diabetes Care
14.2.5 Insulet Expands Distribution Agreement With Ypsomed Holding
14.2.6 Insulet Enters Into Technology Integration Agreement With LifeScan
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.