2012-09-26 02:25:35 - IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Solutions and Market Opportunities - Report Package - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
IP Multimedia Subsystem is based on an integrated open-system architecture format and supports an extensive range of IP-based services over both packet and circuit switched networks through the deployment of wireless and fixed access technologies. It is designed to facilitate the ultimate in one-to-one and many-to-many communication between people and is poised to be the standard for delivering services based on Internet protocol for any type of network.IMS provides a framework from which to provide the best of both worlds: Legacy "telephony" like control, quality of service, and survivability while maintaining flexibility and richness of application creation and deployment.Report ScopeThis report package is the most comprehensive collection of IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) research that addresses applications, market forecast, business case,
technology, evolution, and more. The report package includes a multi-application assessment for major IMS based applications. It also provides specific recommendations for network operators, infrastructure providers, and application providers.Purchasing the reports below seperately will cost you $15,230. We are giving away this report package for $4,995, giving you a saving of $10,235!List of Reports in this Package- IMS Challenges and Opportunities in Multi-Application Environment
- Market Opportunity: Presence in IMS
- The SOA-enabled Path to Integrate Legacy and IMS Networks: Market Analysis & Forecasts 2012 - 2016
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) : The Market for Applications & Services 2012-2017
- Next Generation Messaging over IMS
- IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Market Opportunity: mVoIP + Social + Presence
- Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Status Report: Emerging from the Trough of Disillusionment
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): The Commercial Rollout of Applications
- Network Monitoring in Transition: Opportunities in the shift to IP/IMS
- IP Multi-media Subsystem (IMS): The Market for Components and UE
- Understanding IMS
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Market ..
Browse all Information Technology Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Market ..
Browse all Information Technology Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.