2014-03-09 13:11:04 - Fast Market Research recommends "IVRCL Limited (IVRCLINFRA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IVRCL Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
IVRCL Ltd (IVRCL) provides engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services in India. The company executes various infrastructure projects for transportation, buildings, power and water supply, townships, and environment sectors. It develops, designs and constructs highways, tunnels and bridges, transmission lines, oil and gas plants, substations, distribution lines and coal and ash handling plants. IVRCL also constructs
commercial and residential buildings, ultra-modern townships, industrial structures airport terminals and institutional buildings. Furthermore, the company, along with its subsidiaries, manufactures pipes, paper, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, refineries, petrochemicals and fertilizers. The company caters to public, private and government sectors. IVRCL has its presence across the India and operates offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. IVRCL is headquartered in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780131_ivrcl_limited_ivrclinfra_company_prof ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about IVRCL Limited for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of IVRCL Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: History
Table 4: Key Employees
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 7: Liquidity
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.