2012-09-07 18:15:10 - J&J and Pharmacyclics Enter Licensing Deal on PCI-32765 Development - Deal Analysis - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
J&J and Pharmacyclics Enter Licensing Deal on PCI-32765 Development - Deal Analysis from GlobalData - The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the deal PCI-32765 and the rationale of the deal. The report provides insights on the regulatory and development milestone payments between J&J and Pharmacyclies. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the tyrosine kinase class of products
The report is an essential source of information on -
- Analysis on the deal of PCI-32765
- Rationale of the deal
- Importance and role of PCI-32765 in hematological malignancies
- Insights on the tyrosine kinase class of products
- Insights on the regulatory and development milestone payments between J&J and Pharmacyclies
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making
capabilities in product licensing
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key opportunities with the Btk class of inhibitors.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through the review of real scenarios
- Enahnce your research and development capabilities by identifying the new disease targets associated Btk inhibitor drugs and increase your druggable targets across therapy areas and indications
- How to understand the licensing milestone payments by stage of clinical development? â Identify, understand and capitalize
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.