2013-12-09 09:41:04 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
J.P. Morgan & Co. Inc. is a financial services firm that provides financial solutions for business enterprises, governments and individuals worldwide. It advises on corporate strategy and structure; raises capital; develops, structures and makes markets in financial instruments; and manages investment assets. It is a part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
GlobalData's J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc. in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc.'s deals for the
past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709862_jp_morgan_co_inc_alternative_energy_a ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc., Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc., Alternative Energy, Deal Details
Cabot Completes Acquisition Of Norit From Doughty Hanson And Euroland Investments For US$1.1 Billion
Abu Dhabi National Energy Acquires CMS Generation Co.
SKF To Acquire Kaydon For US$1.25 Billion
Nebraska Public Announces Private Placement Of Bonds For US$64 Million
Edison Completes Private Placement Of US$679.4 Million Of 3.25% Bonds Due 2015
American Municipal Power Issues 5.355% Series 2009B Term Bonds Due 2024 For US$16.3 Million
American Municipal Power Issues 4% Series 2009A Prairie State Energy Campus Revenue Bonds Due 2017 For US$1.82 Million
American Municipal Power Issues 5.125% Series 2009A Prairie State Energy Campus Revenue Bonds Due 2025 For US$14.59 Million
Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Issues 4% Series 2009A Power Project Revenue Bonds Due 2014 For US$1.86 Million
Platte River Power Authority Issues 3% Series HH Power Revenue Bonds Due 2010 For US$0.1 Million
Platte River Power Authority Issues 3% Series HH Power Revenue Bonds Due 2018 For US$0.1 Million
Platte River Power Authority Issues 5% Series HH Power Revenue Bonds Due 2026 For US$11.23 Million
Salt River Issues 5% 2009 Series A Electric System Revenue Bonds Due 2012 For US$6.86 Million
Salt River Project Issues 3% 2009 Series A Electric System Revenue Bonds Due 2015 For US$3.62 Million
Salt River Project Issues 5% 2009 Series A Electric System Revenue Bonds Due 2017 For US$4.95 Million
Salt River Issues 4% 2009 Series A Electric System Revenue Bonds Due 2022 For US$6.55 Million
Salt River Issues 5% 2009 Series A Electric System Revenue Bonds Due 2028 For US$27.36 Million
Salt River Issues 5% 2009 Series A Term Bonds Due 2039 For US$189.85 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.