2013-11-01 20:41:23 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (JEC) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile"
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is a providers of diverse technical, professional, consultancy and construction services. The company's service portfolio comprises a comprehensive range of solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting. Its service portfolio includes architecture; aviation planning and engineering; building code compliance; civil engineering; chemical engineering; electrical/I&E engineering; geotechnical /seismic; industrial engineering; process engineering; structural engineering; surveying; start-up and commissioning; construction management; contractor pre-qualification; and expediting. It also offers services related to conceptual design; economic analysis; facilities planning; feasibility studies; interactive planning; design/build and operate test facilities; space systems engineering and science; modeling and simulation; space optics design and fabrication; and systems engineering and
integration among others. Jacobs offers its services to a broad range of industries such as aerospace and defense, automotive and industrial, buildings, chemicals and polymers, consumer and forest products, and environmental programs. It also serves other markets such as infrastructure, mining and minerals, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, power and utilities, and refining. Jacobs serves a wide range of companies and organizations, which includes industrial, commercial and government clients. The company operates worldwide through its over 200 office locations in North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia. Jacobs is headquartered in Pasadena, California, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/710931_jacobs_engineering_group_inc_jec_clea ..
The key business strategy of the company is to establish long-term client relationships to enhance its business. Over the years, Jacobs gained and retained clients by offering superior value through its service offerings, with more than 90% of its repeat business coming from loyal clients. Such long-term client relationship strategy provides the company cost advantages, profits and growth.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (JEC) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Clean Technology eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
* Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
* Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
* Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
* Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Get this Report
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
* The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
* The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
* Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company's operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.