2012-05-11 17:07:51 - Fast Market Research recommends "JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) - Power Energy - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) - Power Energy - Advisory Profile
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMorgan Chase) is a financial holding company engaged in the businesses of investment banking, consumer and commercial banking. The company provides financial services to consumers, small businesses, large corporation, institutional and government clients across the world under its J.P. Morgan, Chase and WaMu brands. It also offers financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity services. The bank and non-bank activities of the company operate nationally, through overseas branches and subsidiaries, representative offices and subsidiary foreign banks. It operates its business into six segments, namely, Investment Bank, Retail Financial Services, Card Services, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset Management as well as Corporate/Private Equity. The
company also invested over $3.2 billion in renewable energy projects including wind, solar and also in geothermal projects. JPMorgan Chase is headquartered in New York, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/382640_jpmorgan_chase_co_jpm_power_energy_ad ..
GlobalData's JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) - Power Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by JPMorgan Chase & Co. in the Power market. The report is an essential source of information for Power companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies)
Reasons to Buy
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.