New Financial Services research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-13 08:45:59
African Development Bank Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/854946_african_development_bank_group_strate ..
African Development Bank Group (ADBG) is a regional development finance group. It promotes social and economic development through loans, grants, guarantees, equity investments and technical assistance in its regional member countries. The constituent institutions of the bank include The African Development Bank (ADB), The African Development Fund (ADF), and The Nigeria Trust Fund (NTF). The operations of the bank support economic and social development in Africa. ADB finances several development projects and programs with the help of loans, investments and grants. ADF offers concession on loans and grants for projects and programs, as well as technical assistance.
African Development Bank Group Key Recent Developments
Jul 07, 2014 AfDB approves USD 75 million non-sovereign guarantee corporate loan for energy project in Southern Tunisia
Jul 04, 2014 Nine low-income African countries win funding to transform renewable energy services
Jul 02, 2014 AU, AfDB Sign Agreement for Improved Access to Rural Water Supply and Sanitation for Five Million People
Jul 02, 2014 SEFA and AREF reach out to Nordic investors in renewable energy
Jun 30, 2014 AfDB creates African pilot climate technology and finance centre with GEF support
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
African Development Bank Group - Key Facts
African Development Bank Group - Key Employees
African Development Bank Group - Major Products and Services
African Development Bank Group - History
African Development Bank Group - Company Statement
African Development Bank Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
African Development Bank Group - Business Description
African Development Bank Group - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
African Development Bank Group - Strengths
Strength - Diverse Loan Portfolio
Strength - Sound Financial Management
Strength - Support from Member Countries
African Development Bank Group - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Net Interest Margins
African Development Bank Group - Opportunities
Opportunity - Economic Outlook: Africa
Opportunity - Global Value Chains
Opportunity - Strategic Agreement
African Development Bank Group - Threats
Threat - Low Interest Rate Environment
Threat - Lack of Regional Integration
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risks
African Development Bank Group - Key Competitors
African Development Bank Group, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Jul 07, 2014: AfDB approves USD 75 million non-sovereign guarantee corporate loan for energy project in Southern Tunisia
Jul 04, 2014: Nine low-income African countries win funding to transform renewable energy services
Jul 02, 2014: SEFA and AREF reach out to Nordic investors in renewable energy
Jul 02, 2014: AU, AfDB Sign Agreement for Improved Access to Rural Water Supply and Sanitation for Five Million People
Jun 30, 2014: AfDB creates African pilot climate technology and finance centre with GEF support
Jun 25, 2014: AfDB approves US$ 117 million loan for Mauritius power plant
Jun 25, 2014: AfDB to finance first renewable energy independent power producer project in South Africa
Jun 23, 2014: AfDB finances construction of two hydropower plants in Burundi
May 26, 2014: Zimbabwe secures AfDB loan for infrastructure rehabilitation
May 23, 2014: Exim Bank of India and Nigeria sign US $100 million loan for energy development
Section 4 - Appendix
Full Table of Contents is available at:
-- www.fastmr.com/prod/854946_african_development_bank_group_strate ..
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.