2013-12-27 07:07:26 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Capital Power Corporation (CPX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Capital Power Corporation (CPC) is a Canadian independent power producer. The company, along with its subsidiaries, develops, acquires and optimizes power generation from a wide range of energy sources that include coal, gas, wind and solar energy. It also trades in and markets natural gas portfolios. CPC owns and operates more than 3,300 megawatts (MW) of power generation capacity at 16 facilities across North America. CPC is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The company's growth strategy envisages the operation of 10,000 MW by 2020 and become one of North America's most respected, reliable, and competitive power generators. Significant events including the development of K2 Wind Ontario project, commencement of commercial operation of Keephills 3 power plant, and others support its strategy
and strengthen its operations. In the future, CPC aims to capitalize on its experience and acquire high quality assets.
Capital Power Corporation Key Recent Developments
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/739427_capital_power_corporation_cpx_financi ..
Apr 26, 2013: Capital Power Reports Revenue Of CAD365m In Q1 2013
Apr 26, 2013: Capital Power Selects Genesee Site In Canada To Build 900 MW Natural Gas-fired Power Plant
Dec 06, 2012: Capital Power Provides Updates On Corporate Developments, Operations And Construction Projects
Mar 01, 2013: Capital Power Reports Revenue Of CAD1.3 Billion In 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Capital Power Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Capital Power Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.