2012-05-17 05:13:08 - New Materials market report from Euromonitor International: "Ceramic, Clay, Cement, Lime and Stone Products in Turkey: Industry Report"
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Turkish Cement, Stone and Ceramic Products market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
* The booming construction industry and increasing quality of production enabled Turkish building materials to become more competitive both domestically and abroad, which in turn allowed the ceramic, clay, cement, lime and
stone products market to increase in value fivefold since 2000.
* Construction is one of the leading industries in Turkey with links to approximately 150 other markets, including ceramic, clay, cement, lime and stone products. The market registered average annual growth of 17% over the review period and reached TL24 billion in 2011. Global financial recession caused a slump in construction and in turn the ceramic, clay, cement, lime and stone products market declined by 6% in 2009. Purchases by businesses accounted for 96% of the market in 2011 while households generated the remainder – households’ share increased by three percentage points over the review period. Do-it-yourself hypermarket chain stores gained popularity over the review period and contributed to households’ average annual growth of 27%.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/383824_ceramic_clay_cement_lime_and_stone_pr ..
Product coverage: Bricks, Tiles and Construction Products, Cement, Lime and Plaster, Ceramic Housewares, Concrete Building Materials, Other Non-metallic Mineral Products, Stone Cutting, Shaping and Finishing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cement, Stone and Ceramic Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
CERAMIC, CLAY, CEMENT, LIME AND STONE PRODUCTS IN TURKEY: ISIC 269
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Ceramic, Clay, Cement, Lime and Stone Products
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Ceramic, Clay, Cement, Lime and Stone Products Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Ceramic, Clay, Cement, Lime and Stone Products Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Ceramic, Clay, Cement, Lime and Stone Products Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Ceramic, Clay, Cement, Lime and Stone Products Industry Among All Turkey Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Chart 10 Turnover of Local Producers at Constant Prices vs Changes in Producer Prices
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 11 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 12 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 13 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2005-2011
Chart 14 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1998-2017
Chart 15 Number of Local Producers by Size of Enterprises 2005-2011
Chart 16 Local Producers' Turnover by Size of Enterprises 2005-2011
Chart 17 Buyers' Expenditure on Ceramic, Clay, Cement, Lime and Stone Products Industry 2005-2011
Chart 18 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 19 Buyers' Share of Ceramic, Clay, Cement, Lime and Stone Products Market 2005-2011
Chart 20 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 21 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 22 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 23 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.