2012-04-28 05:44:41 - New Food market report from Canadean: "Chick-fil-A, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT Report"
Canadean's "Chick-fil-A, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chick-fil-A, Inc.
Canadean's "Chick-fil-A, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/380051_chickfila_inc_foodservice_company_pro ..
Chick-fil-A, Inc. (Chick-fil-A) is a family owned fast food restaurant operator in the US. The company was established in 1948 by S. Truett Cathy. Chick-fil-A operates restaurants under various concepts including
mall or in-line, stand-alone, drive-thru only, Dwarf House and Truett's Grill restaurants alongside operating licensed, non-traditional outlets and satellite lunch counters. The eateries offer a wide choice of salads, wraps, sandwiches, burgers, side dishes, desserts, drinks and breakfast items. Chick-fil-A also provides catering services for various private and public events offering packaged meals and trays. The company currently operates more than 1,600 restaurants across 39 states in the US and Washington, D.C. Chick-fil-A is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chick-fil-A, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Purchase
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chick-fil-A, Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Chick-fil-A, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.