2013-08-28 17:36:21 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Chile Oil Markets, 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Chile. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Chile. The report compares the investment environment in Chile with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Chile together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report. www.fastmr.com/prod/671106_chile_oil_markets_2013.aspx
Full Report Details at
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Chile for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Chile.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Chile's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Chile including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major crude oil assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Empresa Nacional del Petroleo, LG International Corp., Koninklijke Vopak N.V.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Chile Energy Sector
2.1 Chile Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Chile Energy Sector, Oil
2.2.1 Chile Oil, Overview
2.2.2 Chile Oil, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Chile Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Chile Crude Oil, Infrastructure
3 Chile Exploration and Production Sector
3.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
3.1.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
3.1.2 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map
3.1.3 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Type
3.1.4 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Assets
3.1.5 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share of Key Companies based on Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production
3.2 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
3.2.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production Forecast
3.3 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Asset Details
3.3.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Active Crude Oil Asset Details
3.4 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discoveries
3.4.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Oil Discoveries
3.4.2 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Oil Discovery Details
3.5 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
3.5.1 Jun 28, 2013: GeoPark Holdings Discovers Oil And Gas At Chercan 1 Well In Flamenco Block, Chile
3.5.2 Feb 25, 2013: GeoPark Holdings Announces Discovery Of New Palos Quemados Gas Field On Tranquilo Block In Chile
3.6 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
3.6.1 Jun 21, 2013: GeoPark Holdings Tests Gas Production From Yagan Norte 4 Well At Fell Block In Chile
3.6.2 Apr 25, 2013: GeoPark Holdings Announces Start-up Of Drilling Operations In Tierra Del Fuego, Chile
3.6.3 Dec 28, 2012: Geopark Holdings Provides Update On Yagan Norte 4 Well In Fell Block, Chile
4 Chile Pipeline Sector
4.1 Chile Pipeline Sector, Key Data
4.2 Chile Pipeline Sector, An Overview
4.3 Chile Pipeline Sector, Crude Oil Pipeline Companies
4.4 Chile Pipeline Sector, Petroleum Product Pipeline Companies
4.5 Chile Pipeline Sector, Crude Oil Pipelines
4.6 Chile Pipeline Sector, Petroleum Product Pipelines
5 Chile Refining Sector
5.1 Chile Refining Sector, Key Data
5.2 Chile Refining Sector, An Overview
5.2.1 Chile Refining Sector, Total Refining Capacity
5.3 Chile Refining Sector, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity
5.4 Chile Refining Sector, Coking Capacity
5.5 Chile Refining Sector, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity
5.6 Chile Refining Sector, Hydrocracking Capacity
6 Chile Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector
6.1 Chile Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector, Key Data
6.2 Chile Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector, An Overview
6.2.1 Chile Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector, Total Storage Capacity
6.3 Chile Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector, Storage Capacity Share by Area
6.4 Chile Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector, Capacity Market Share by Company
6.5 Chile Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector, Storage Capacity
7 Profile of Empresa Nacional del Petroleo
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.