2013-02-01 02:38:45 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "CooperVision, Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on CooperVision, Inc.'s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides CooperVision, Inc. market share information in one key market category - Vision Care. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532481_coopervision_inc_market_share_analysi ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets CooperVision, Inc. operates in - Ophthalmic Devices.
* CooperVision, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Japan, Australia, China, India, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* CooperVision, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Vision Care.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, CooperVision, Inc. operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to CooperVision, Inc.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Essilor International, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CIBA Vision Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Carl Zeiss AG, Alcon, Inc., Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd., Shamir Optical Industry Ltd., Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., St. Shine Optical Co., Ltd., Solotica Lentes de Contato, Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited, Hanita Lenses R.C.A Ltd., Soflex Contact Lens Industries Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Ophthalmic Devices
3.1.1 Vision Care
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Business Overview
4.4 Major Products and Services
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), Global, Market Share 2011
7.2 CooperVision, Inc., Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), by Region, Market Share (2011)
7.3 CooperVision, Inc., Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), by Country, Market Share (2011)
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations And Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
11 Financial Deals Landscape
11.1 CooperVision, Inc., Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
12 CooperVision, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
12.1 Asset Purchase
12.1.1 CooperVision Acquires Operations Of Contact Lens Business From Asahi kasei Aime
13 Recent Developments
13.1 Strategy And Business Planning
13.1.1 Aug 13, 2009: CooperVision To Close Contact Lens Manufacturing Plant In Norfolk
13.2 Corporate Communications
13.2.1 Aug 10, 2011: CooperVision Announces Management Changes
13.2.2 Jan 18, 2010: CooperVision Appoints Dr. Richard Clompus As Vice President, Global Professional Relations
13.2.3 Aug 26, 2009: CooperVision Confirms Avaira And Biofinity Supply
13.2.4 Sep 29, 2008: CooperVision Appoints President, Americas Region
13.2.5 May 09, 2008: CooperVision Appoints President Asia Pacific
13.2.6 Feb 22, 2008: Cooper Companies Appoints President For CooperVision
13.2.7 Sep 26, 2007: CooperVision Announces Management Changes
13.3 Legal and Regulatory
13.3.1 Nov 16, 2011: Zeldes & Haeggquist Announces Investigation Against Cooper Companies
13.4 Product News
13.4.1 Apr 05, 2012: CooperVision Announces FDA Special 510(K) Clearance On Avaira Toric Two-Week Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
13.4.2 Oct 12, 2011: CooperVision Continues Voluntary Recall Of Avaira Toric Contact Lenses
13.4.3 Aug 19, 2011: Cooper Companies Announces Its Subsidiary CooperVision Initiates Voluntary Recall Of Limited Lots Of Avaira Toric
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.