2013-02-06 19:34:32 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is a Dubai-based electrical utility company. It is a merger between Dubai Electric Company and Water Department. The company operates through its power plants and desalination stations across Dubai. Its supplies power and water to its customers including residential, commercial, industrial and power stations. DEWA is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
DEWA has recorded an increase of 8,718 Megawatts (MW) in installed capacity for 2011 in comparison with 7,361 MW in 2010 and desalinated water production capacity increasing in 2011 to 400 million gallons per day (MIGD) in comparison with 330 MIGD in 2010.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Key Recent Developments
Jan 17, 2013: DEWA And ESIA Complete Installation Of 10kW Rooftop PV System In
Jebel Ali, UAE
Jan 05, 2013: DEWA Announces Budget For 2013
Dec 30, 2012: DEWA Awards AED57.5m Contract For Water Transmission Network In Palm Jumeirah, UAE
Dec 24, 2012: DEWA Begins Operation Of New 132/11kV Power Substation In Jebel Ali, UAE
Dec 19, 2012: IRENA And DEWA Sign Memorandum To Accelerate Dubai's Renewable Energy Uptake
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536184_dubai_electricity_and_water_authority ..
GlobalData's Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Key Facts
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Key Employees
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Major Products and Services
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Key Operational Summary
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - History
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Company Statement
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Business Description
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Corporate Strategy
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Operations
Strength - Expansion of Assets
Strength - Growth in Customer Base
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Non-Renewable Fuels
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Energy and Water
Opportunity - Gulf Power Grid
Opportunity - Privatization of Power and Water Sector
Opportunity - Development Projects
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Threats
Threat - Hike in Electricity Prices
Threat - Operational Issues
Threat - Regulatory Norms
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.