2013-01-02 06:52:57 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "GE Healthcare - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
GE Healthcare formerly GE Medical Systems is a global medical device company. It carries out the design, development, manufacture and distribution of medical systems in the field of medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies. The company conducts its operations in five divisions, namely, Surgery, Healthcare Systems, Life Sciences, Medical Diagnostics and Healthcare IT.
GE Healthcare Key Recent Developments
Oct 15, 2012: Humber River Regional Hospital Selects GE Healthcare For New Multi-Year Technology And Service Agreement
Oct 13, 2012: GE Healthcare Showcases New Solutions For Intensive Care Medicine At ESICM 2012
Oct 09, 2012: GE Healthcare Integrates New FDA-Cleared Masimo SET uSpO2 Pulse Oximetry Cable Into Its ApexPro Telemetry Systems
Sep 21, 2012: GE Launches Open
Innovation Initiative To Accelerate Ultrasound Research
Sep 18, 2012: RadNet Joins GE Healthcare To Evaluate Breast Cancer Detection Processes
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/527180_ge_healthcare_strategic_swot_analysis ..
GlobalData's GE Healthcare - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
GE Healthcare - Key Facts
GE Healthcare - Key Employees
GE Healthcare - Key Employee Biographies
GE Healthcare - Major Products and Services
GE Healthcare - Medical Equipment Pipeline Products Data
GE Healthcare Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
GE Healthcare Pipeline Products by Development Stage
GE Healthcare - History
GE Healthcare - Company Statement
GE Healthcare - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
GE Healthcare - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GE Healthcare - Business Description
GE Healthcare - Corporate Strategy
GE Healthcare - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GE Healthcare - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Innovation and Research and Development
Strength - Revenue Growth
GE Healthcare - Weaknesses
Weakness - Voluntary Product Recalls
Weakness - Involvement in Litigations
GE Healthcare - Opportunities
Opportunity - Industry Recognitions
Opportunity - Strategic Alliances and Agreements
Opportunity - Joint Ventures with Microsoft and Intel
Opportunity - Market Potential
GE Healthcare - Threats
Threat - Deficit Reduction Act
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Competitive Environment
GE Healthcare - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
GE Healthcare, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
GE Healthcare, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
GE Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
GE Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
GE Healthcare, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
GE Healthcare, Recent Developments
18/10/2012: GE Healthcare Announces Selection Of Centricity PACS-IW By Multiple Customers
15/10/2012: Humber River Regional Hospital Selects GE Healthcare For New Multi-Year Technology And Service Agreement
13/10/2012: GE Healthcare Showcases New Solutions For Intensive Care Medicine At ESICM 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.