2013-08-15 16:34:15 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670255_hologic_genprobe_incorporated_strateg ..
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated (Hologic Gen-Probe) is a medical device company. It develops, manufactures and markets rapid, accurate and cost-effective molecular diagnostic products and services used in diagnosis of human diseases, screen donated human blood, ensure transplant compatibility and aid biomedical research. The company markets a wide range of nucleic acid tests (NATs) to detect infectious microorganisms, including those causing sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), tuberculosis, strep throat, and other infections. Its leading clinical diagnostics products include APTIMA series of assays used for the detection of common STDs chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2012 Hologic Announces Favorable Ruling In Litigation With Becton, Dickinson
Apr 30, 2012 Gen-Probe Reports Revenue Of $153.4m In Q1 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Gen-Probe Announces Senior Management Changes
Feb 13, 2012 Gen-Probe Reports Revenue Of $576.2m In 2011
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Key Facts
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Key Employees
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Major Products and Services
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Medical Equipment Pipeline Products Data
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - History
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Company Statement
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Business Description
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Synergy from Parent Company
Strength - Core Technologies
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Distributors
Weakness - Reliance on Third Party Manufacturers
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Opportunities
Opportunity - Market Opportunity - Infectious Diseases
Opportunity - Market Growth in Emerging Economies
Opportunity - Robust Product Pipeline
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Threats
Threat - Changing Diagnostic Market Conditions
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Use of Biological and Harmful Materials
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Hologic Gen-Probe Incorporated, Recent Developments
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.