2013-08-26 12:59:57 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Interra Resources Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Interra Resources Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
* The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides
a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
* Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($/Boed), and EV/Proved Reserve ($/MMboe).
* Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last five years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last five quarters.
* The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
* Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/671202_interra_resources_limited_oil_gas_exp ..
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
* Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
* Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
* Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
* Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
* Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Interra Resources Limited, Valuation and Financial Data, 2008-2012
Interra Resources Limited, Share Price Performance, 2008-2012
Share Price Performance, 2008-2012
Key Valuation Metrics, 2008-2012
Interra Resources Limited, E&P Costs Trends
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2008-2012
Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2008-2012
Interra Resources Limited, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2008-2012
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2008-2012
Oil and Gas Performance Metrics
Interra Resources Limited - Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2013: Myanmar Drilling Update - YNG 3255 Completed as Oil Producer
Jul 08, 2013: Goldpetrol Commences Drilling CHK 1170 Well At Chauk Oil Field In Myanmar
Jul 03, 2013: Goldpetrol Commences Drilling CHK 1172 Well At Chauk Oil Field In Myanmar
Jul 02, 2013: Interra Resources Completes CHK 1169 Well At Chauk Oil Field In Myanmar
Jun 25, 2013: Interra Resources Completes YNG 3254 Well In Yenangyaung Oil Field In Myanmar
Jun 12, 2013: Interra Resources Provides Update On Production Testing At TMT-52 Well In TMT Field, Indonesia
Jun 10, 2013: Interra Resources Commences Drilling CHK 1169 Well In Chauk Oil Field, Myanmar
Jun 03, 2013: Interra Resources Completes YNG 3252 And YNG 3253 Wells At Yenangyaung Oil Field In Myanmar
Jun 03, 2013: Interra Resources Provides Update On LDA G5TW And SLE S2 Wells In Linda Sele Fields, Indonesia
May 28, 2013: Interra Resources Commences Drilling Infill Development Well YNG 3255 In Yenangyaung Oil Field In Myanmar
Data Information Sources
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings
Expert Panel Validation
Oil and Gas Reserves
Units of Measure
Note: The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.