2012-10-10 21:25:54 - Fast Market Research recommends "Lupus Erythematosus - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Global Markets Direct's, 'Lupus Erythematosus - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Lupus Erythematosus, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Lupus Erythematosus. Lupus Erythematosus - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/468441_lupus_erythematosus_pipeline_review_h ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the
availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Lupus Erythematosus.
* A review of the Lupus Erythematosus products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Lupus Erythematosus pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Lupus Erythematosus.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lupus Erythematosus pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Lupus Erythematosus Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus Erythematosus Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Lupus Erythematosus Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Lupus Erythematosus Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Lupus Erythematosus Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Lupus Erythematosus Therapeutics Development
Johnson & Johnson
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
AbGenomics International, Inc.
Isotechnika Pharma Inc.
Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Genesis Research and Development Corporation Ltd.
Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Active Biotech AB
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dynavax Technologies Corporation
Shenzhen Beike Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Argos Therapeutics, Inc.
Astion Pharma A/S
Theraclone Sciences, Inc.
Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc.
Trillium Therapeutics Inc.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Zenyaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Lupus Erythematosus - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
laquinimod sodium - Drug Profile
forigerimod - Drug Profile
AMG-811 - Drug Profile
AMG-517 - Drug Profile
atacicept - Drug Profile
rontalizumab - Drug Profile
tabalumab - Drug Profile
belimumab - Drug Profile
sifalimumab - Drug Profile
tanzisertib - Drug Profile
CC-11050 - Drug Profile
IMO-3100 - Drug Profile
paquinimod - Drug Profile
PCI-45261 - Drug Profile
PD-360324 - Drug Profile
PF-04236921 - Drug Profile
BT-063 - Drug Profile
IFNa-Kinoid - Drug Profile
AGS-009 - Drug Profile
AbGn-168H - Drug Profile
VX-5 - Drug Profile
Triolex - Drug Profile
interferon alfa-n1 - Drug Profile
CDP-7657 - Drug Profile
blisibimod - Drug Profile
AMP-110 - Drug Profile
ONX-0914 - Drug Profile
vidofludimus - Drug Profile
Zyrogen Antibody - Drug Profile
TTI-314 - Drug Profile
KRP-203 - Drug Profile
MEDI-546 - Drug Profile
MEDI-570 - Drug Profile
HMGB1 Monoclonal Antibody - Drug Profile
TRX-1 - Drug Profile
sirukumab - Drug Profile
DV-1179 - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.