2013-09-18 09:16:41 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData's "Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: July 2013- M&A and Investment Trends" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in July 2013. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/685010_medical_equipment_monthly_deals_analy ..
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Medical Equipment
eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
* Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
* Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
* Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
* Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last six months
* Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
* Geographies covered include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
* League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
* Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Reasons to Get this Report
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary
2.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Analysis, July 2013
2.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Number of Deals by Type, July 2013
2.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Major Deals, July 2013
2.3.1 Essilor International to Acquire Transitions Optical and Intercast Europe from PPG Industries for Approximately US$1.73 Billion
2.3.2 Olympus Announces Private Placement of Shares for US$1.17 Billion
2.3.3 Kinetic Concepts to Acquire Systagenix from One Equity Partners for US$485 Million
2.3.4 Abbott Labs to Acquire OptiMedica for Up to US$400 Million
2.3.5 Abbott Labs to Acquire IDev Technologies for US$310 Million
3 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary, By Type
3.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, July 2013
3.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Equity Offering Deals, July 2013
3.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital (PE/VC) Deals, July 2013
3.3.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Venture Capital Deals, by Stage of Financing, July 2013
3.3.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Venture Capital Deals, by Stage of Financing, July 2013
3.4 Medical Equipment, Global, Top Venture Financing Firms, February 2013 - July 2013
3.5 Medical Equipment, Global, Top VC Backed Companies, February 2013 - July 2013
3.6 Medical Equipment, Global, Partnership Deals, July 2013
4 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary by Market
4.1 Medical Equipment, Global, In Vitro Diagnostic Deals, July 2013
4.1.1 In Vitro Diagnostics - Deals of the Month
4.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Healthcare IT, Deals, July 2013
4.2.1 Healthcare IT - Deals of the Month
4.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Ophthalmic Devices, Deals, July 2013
4.3.1 Ophthalmic Devices - Deals of the Month
4.4 Medical Equipment, Global, Surgical Equipment, Deals, July 2013
4.4.1 Surgical Equipment - Deals of the Month
4.5 Medical Equipment, Global, Drug Delivery Devices, Deals, July 2013
4.5.1 Drug Delivery Devices - Deals of the Month
4.6 Medical Equipment, Global, Cardiovascular Devices, Deals, July 2013
4.6.1 Cardiovascular Devices - Deals of the Month
4.7 Medical Equipment, Global, Diagnostic Imaging Devices, Deals, July 2013
4.7.1 Diagnostic Imaging Devices - Deals of the Month
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.