2013-10-06 14:39:59 - Fast Market Research recommends "Metastatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Global Markets Direct's, 'Metastatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Metastatic Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Metastatic Cancer. Metastatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/689098_metastatic_cancer_pipeline_review_h2_ ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and
relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Metastatic Cancer.
* A review of the Metastatic Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Metastatic Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Metastatic Cancer.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Metastatic Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., Inc., ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc., Aphios Corporation, SuperGen, Inc., Celgene Corporation, AntiCancer, Inc., Merck KGaA, EntreMed, Inc., Circadian Technologies Limited, TapImmune Inc., Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Galapagos NV, Cancer Research Technology Limited, Glycotope GmbH, Altor BioScience Corporation, Provecs Medical GmbH, Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc., Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc., Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC, MSM Protein Technologies, Inc., Vascular Biogenics Ltd., Advenchen Laboratories, LLC, Globeimmune, Inc., BIND Biosciences, Inc., TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Medestea Research & Production S.p.A., PharmAbcine, Inc., ECI, Inc., Faron Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., Incuron, AngioLab, Inc., Gradalis Inc., Immunovative Therapies, Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Metastatic Cancer Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Metastatic Cancer
Metastatic Cancer Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Metastatic Cancer Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Metastatic Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Metastatic Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Metastatic Cancer Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Merck & Co., Inc.
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.
Circadian Technologies Limited
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Cancer Research Technology Limited
Altor BioScience Corporation
Provecs Medical GmbH
Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc.
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC
MSM Protein Technologies, Inc.
Vascular Biogenics Ltd.
Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
BIND Biosciences, Inc.
TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medestea Research & Production S.p.A.
Faron Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
Immunovative Therapies, Ltd.
Metastatic Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
DI-17-E-6 - Drug Profile
ridaforolimus - Drug Profile
solitomab - Drug Profile
ENMD-2076 - Drug Profile
BMS-833923 - Drug Profile
Im-01 - Drug Profile
AT-9283 - Drug Profile
AT-7519 - Drug Profile
AT-13387 - Drug Profile
cetuximab biobetter - Drug Profile
APH-0912 - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.