2013-02-03 12:58:49 - Fast Market Research recommends "Mining Monthly Deal Analysis - December 2012: M&A and Investment Trends" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's "Mining Monthly Deal Analysis - December 2012: M&A and Investment Trends" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the mining industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the mining industry in December 2012. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, various commodities, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the mining industry.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532513_mining_monthly_deal_analysis_december ..
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house deals
database and primary and secondary research.
* Analysis of the market trends for the mining industry in the global arena.
* Review of deal trends in the Vanadium, Uranium, Tungsten, Titanium, Tin, Thorium, Tantalum, Silver, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Potash, Plutonium, Platinum, Phosphate, Palladium, Niobium, Nickel, Molybdenum, Mercury, Manganese, Magnesium, Lithium, Lead, Iron, Iridium, Gold, Diamond, Copper, Cobalt, Coal, Chromium, Antimony, Aluminum (Bauxite) and Zinc segments.
* Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the mining industry
* Summary of mining deals globally in the last six months
* Information on the top deals that took place in the mining industry
* Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
* League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the mining industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Mining Industry, Global, Deals Summary
2.1 Mining Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, December 2012
2.2 Mining Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, December 2012
2.3 Mining Industry, Global, Average Deal Values, December 2012
2.4 Mining Industry, Global, Top Deals, December 2012
2.4.1 Rio Tinto Prices Public Offering of Notes for $1.6 Billion
2.4.2 Windfield Holdings to Acquire Remaining 85% Stake in Talison Lithium for $854.6 Million
2.4.3 EuroChem Completes Public Offering of 5.125% Bonds Due 2017 for $750 Million
2.4.4 ENRC Congo Acquires Remaining Stake in Camrose Resources and Daletona Properties from Cerida Global for $550 Million
2.4.5 China-South Africa Consortium to Acquire 74.5% Interest in Palabora Mining from Rio Tinto and Anglo American for $476 Million
2.5 Mining Industry, Global, Rumored Deals, December 2012
2.5.1 BHP Billiton Rumored to Sell 40% Interest in Mount Nimba Project to B&A Mineracao for $600 Million
2.5.2 Essar Steel Rumored to Raise $550.1 Million in Public Offering of Debentures
2.6 Mining Industry, Global, Terminated Deals, December 2012
2.6.1 Intrepid Mines Terminates Proposed Acquisition of 80% Interest in Shyri Property from Cornerstone Capital Resources
2.6.2 Guyana Frontier Mining Terminates Acquisition of HM Brazil from Horizonte Minerals for $4.2 Million
2.6.3 Viking Gold Exploration Terminated Acquisition of 60% Interest in Jobo Claro Concession in Dominican Republic from Everton Resources
3 Mining Industry, Global, Deals Summary, By Type
3.1 Mining Industry, Global, Mergers and Acquisition, December 2012
3.1.1 Mining Industry, Global, Mergers and Acquisitions by Commodity, Number of Deals and Deal Values (US$ m), July 2012-December 2012
3.1.2 Mining Industry, Global, Acquisition by Company Type, Number of Deals (%) / Deal Value December 2012
3.1.3 Mining Industry, Global, Mergers and Acquisitions by Region, Number of Deals December 2012
3.1.4 Mining Industry, Global, Mergers and Acquisitions by Region, Deal Value December 2012
3.1.5 Mining Industry, Global, Acquisition by Acquirer Location, Number of Deals December 2012
3.2 Mining Industry, Global, Asset Transactions Deals, December 2012
3.2.1 Mining Industry, Global, Asset Transactions by Commodity, Number of Deals and Deal Values (US$m), July 2012-December 2012
3.2.2 Mining Industry, Global, Asset Transactions, Number of Deals by Asset Location, December 2012
3.2.3 Mining Industry, Global, Asset Transactions, Deal Values (US $m) by Asset Location, July 2012-December 2012
3.2.4 Mining Industry, Global, Cross Border Deals, Acquisitions & Asset Transactions, July 2012-December 2012
3.3 Mining Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, December 2012
3.3.1 Mining Industry, Global, Equity Offerings by Commodity, Number of Deals and Deal Values (US$m), July 2012-December 2012
3.3.2 Mining Industry, Global, Equity Offerings by Region, Number of Deals
3.3.3 Mining Industry, Global, Equity Offerings by Region, Deal Value
3.4 Mining Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, December 2012
3.4.1 Mining Industry, Global, Debt Offerings by Commodity, Number of Deals and Deal Values (US$m), July 2012-December 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.