2013-10-15 10:25:08 - Fast Market Research recommends "Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (7011) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) is a manufacturer of heavy machinery. The company classifies its operations into six reportable business segments namely, Shipbuilding & Ocean Development, Power Systems, Machinery & Steel Infrastructure Systems, Aerospace Systems, General Machinery & Special Vehicles, and Others. Its Shipbuilding & Ocean Development segment manufactures, installs, sells and services LNG carriers, LPG carriers, cruise ships, car ferries, car carriers, crude oil carriers and other ships. Power system segment manufactures installs, sells and services boilers, steam turbines, gas turbines, diesel engines, water turbine plants and other utility related equipments. The company manufactures, installs and markets machinery and steel infrastructure systems namely, ITS equipments and other infrastructure systems. Through Aerospace Systems, the company manufactures installs and markets jet
fighters, helicopters, commercial transport aircraft and various other aircraft systems. It builds, installs and markets turbochargers, medium- and small-sized engines, engine generating equipment and other general machineries. Its other business segment is engaged in marketing of air conditioners, automotive thermal systems, and transport refrigeration units, among others. Geographically, the company has operations in North America, Asia, Central & South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/702683_mitsubishi_heavy_industries_ltd_7011_ ..
MHI focuses on enhancing its business operations through new cooperative operations. In line with this approach, recently the company signed a memorandum of understanding with Arianespace S.A for the implementation of joint proposals relating to commercial space rocket launches.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (7011) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
* Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
* Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
* Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
* Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Get this Report
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
* The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
* The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
* Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company's operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
* Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
* Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.