2012-09-17 06:08:45 - Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Mycobacterium Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Mycobacterium Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Mycobacterium Infections therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Mycobacterium Infections, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Mycobacterium Infections. 'Mycobacterium Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/463889_mycobacterium_infections_pipeline_rev ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be
removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Mycobacterium Infections.
* A review of the Mycobacterium Infections products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Mycobacterium Infections pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Mycobacterium Infections.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Mycobacterium Infections pipeline depth and focus of Mycobacterium Infections therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Mycobacterium Infections Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Mycobacterium Infections Therapeutics, Mycobacterium Infections Pipeline Overview, Mycobacterium Infections Pipeline, Mycobacterium Infections Pipeline Assessment
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Mycobacterium Infections Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Mycobacterium Infections
Mycobacterium Infections Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Mycobacterium Infections Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Mycobacterium Infections Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Mycobacterium Infections Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Mycobacterium Infections Therapeutics Development
Johnson & Johnson
Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
AVI BioPharma Inc.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
Summit Corporation plc
Immune Network Research Ltd.
Mondobiotech Holding AG
Archivel Farma S.L.
Canopus BioPharma Incorporated
Avir Green Hills Biotechnology AG
TVAX Biomedical, LLC
Medisyn Technologies, Inc.
Vakzine Projekt Management GmbH
ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V.
Lipotek Pty Ltd
Mycobacterium Infections - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
OPC-67683 - Drug Profile
Streptomycin NDS - Drug Profile
Arikace - Drug Profile
SND-159 - Drug Profile
PMX-10072 - Drug Profile
TMC 207 - Drug Profile
SQ-109 - Drug Profile
MVA85A - Drug Profile
Vaccine For Tuberculosis - Drug Profile
ApoVax104-TB Vaccine - Drug Profile
Rifalazil - Drug Profile
SQ-609 - Drug Profile
NasL3/HtkBCG - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.