2014-03-20 00:44:19 - New Insurance market report from Timetric: "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017"
The Danish personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for the lowest premium share of the overall insurance industry during the review period (2008-2012). In the presence of rising healthcare expenditure and mandatory work place accident insurance, the personal accident and health segment posted a review-period CAGR of 5.2%. Of the three segments in the industry, the personal accident and health segment registered the highest growth rate during the review period, at a CAGR of 5.2%. The gap in public healthcare services and the unavailability of specialized treatment drive the Danish population towards private healthcare. The Danish mandatory personal accident insurance category led the personal accident and health insurance segment with a market share of 82.2% in 2012. Over the
forecast period (2012-2017), the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% driven by the rising healthcare expenditure.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/783584_personal_accident_and_health_insuranc ..
* Personal accident and health insurance accounted for the third-largest share of the Danish insurance industry in 2012, in terms of the total written premium generated
* The country's recovering economic environment is expected to drive the growth of personal accident and health insurance over the forecast period
* The personal accident insurance category accounted for 82.2% of the segment's value in terms of written premium in 2012
* The Danish personal accident and health segment is consolidated with the 10-leading companies accounting for a segmental share of 79.3% of the total written premium generated in 2012
* As of 2012, there were 49 licensed personal accident and health insurance companies in Denmark
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Denmark:
* It provides historical values for the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Danish personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
* It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
* It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Denmark.
* Using Porter's industry-standard "Five Forces" analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Denmark for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
* It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Denmark and its growth prospects.
* It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Denmark and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment
* Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
* Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Danish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sygeforsikringen "danmark", Tryg, Danica Pension, PKA, Topdanmark, Codan, PFA Pension, Industriens Pension, Alm. Brand Forsikring A/S, Alka Forsikring A/s
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.