2013-08-17 16:55:01 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670298_powersouth_energy_cooperative_strateg ..
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative (PowerSouth), formerly Alabama Electric Cooperative, Inc., is an electric generation and transmission cooperative. The cooperative specializes in offering wholesale electric service to 20 distribution members. The members include 16 distribution cooperatives and four municipal electric systems in south central Alabama and northwest Florida.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Key Facts
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Key Employees
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Key Employee Biographies
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Major Products and Services
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Share of Installed Capacity by Region (Power Generation),
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - History
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Company Statement
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Business Description
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Strengths
Strength - Operational Network
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Region
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Liquidity
Weakness - Decline in Sales
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Opportunities
Opportunity - Planned Expansion
Opportunity - Positive US Electricity Market
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Threats
Threat - Regulatory Obligations
Threat - Volatility in Commodity and Electricity Prices
Threat - Competitive Environment
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's, Power Financial Deals and Alliances
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Key Facts
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Key Employees
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Key Employee Biographies
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Major Products and Services
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Share of Installed Capacity by Region, MW,
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, History
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Subsidiaries
PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, Key Competitors
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.