2012-09-29 11:54:27 - Fast Market Research recommends "Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis" from MarketLine, now available
Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Ralph Lauren Corporation (Ralph Lauren or "the company formerly Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, is engaged in designing, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products, including men's, women's and children's apparel, accessories, fragrances and home furnishings. Ralph Lauren branded merchandise is available at approximately 10,000 different retail locations worldwide. The company operates in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia. It is headquartered in New York and employed about 24,000 people, including part time workers, as of
April 2, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $5,660.3 million in the financial year ended March 2011* (FY2011), an increase of 13.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $845.1 million in FY2011, an increase of 19.6% over FY2010. The net profit was $567.6 million in FY2011, an increase of 18.4% over FY2010. *The company's financial year ends on the Saturday closest to March 31. The financial year ended April 2, 2011 was a 52-week period whereas the financial year ended April 3, 2010 was a 53-week period.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/453078_ralph_lauren_corporation_swot_analysi ..
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Ralph Lauren Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ralph Lauren Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Ralph Lauren Corporation
* Data is supplemented with details on Ralph Lauren Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Ralph Lauren Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Key Facts: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Company Overview: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Business Description: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Company History: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Key Employees: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Key Employee Biographies: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Products & Services Listing: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Products & Services Analysis: Ralph Lauren Corporation
SWOT analysis: Ralph Lauren Corporation
* Strengths: Ralph Lauren Corporation
* Weaknesses: Ralph Lauren Corporation
* Opportunities: Ralph Lauren Corporation
* Threats: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Company View: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Top Competitors: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Location and Subsidiary: Ralph Lauren Corporation
* Head Office: Ralph Lauren Corporation
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Ralph Lauren Corporation
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.