2012-10-06 19:06:47 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Relapsed Multiple Myeloma - Pipeline Review, H2 2012"
Global Markets Direct's, 'Relapsed Multiple Myeloma - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma. Relapsed Multiple Myeloma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/468443_relapsed_multiple_myeloma_pipeline_re ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or
altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma.
* A review of the Relapsed Multiple Myeloma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Relapsed Multiple Myeloma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Relapsed Multiple Myeloma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Relapsed Multiple Myeloma Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Relapsed Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Relapsed Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Relapsed Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Relapsed Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
Eli Lilly and Company
Merck & Co., Inc.
Piramal Healthcare Limited
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
AEterna Zentaris Inc.
Array BioPharma Inc.
Senesco Technologies, Inc.
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
NOXXON Pharma AG
Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cylene Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc.
Relapsed Multiple Myeloma - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
daratumumab - Drug Profile
ENMD-2076 - Drug Profile
BMS-833923 - Drug Profile
PAT-SM6 - Drug Profile
carfilzomib - Drug Profile
carfilzomib - Drug Profile
cabozantinib - Drug Profile
SNS-01T - Drug Profile
ruxolitinib - Drug Profile
TH-302 - Drug Profile
BMS-936564 - Drug Profile
P-276 - Drug Profile
plitidepsin - Drug Profile
CC-5013 + CCI-779 - Drug Profile
aflibercept - Drug Profile
CX-4945 Oral Formulation - Drug Profile
reolysin - Drug Profile
Zolinza + Revlimid + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Mapatumumab + Velcade - Drug Profile
PD 0332991 + Velcade + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Aplidin + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Busulfan + Bortezomib - Drug Profile
Sprycel + Revlimid + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Treanda + Velcade - Drug Profile
Perifosine + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Siltuximab + Velcade - Drug Profile
lenalidomide - Drug Profile
Actimid + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Carfilzomib + Revlimid + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
pomalidomide - Drug Profile
Perifosine + Lenalidomide + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Lenalidomide + Melphalan - Drug Profile
Velcade + Tipifarnib - Drug Profile
Dexamethasone + CC-4047 - Drug Profile
IMGN901 + Revlimid + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Bevacizumab + Bortezomib - Drug Profile
Pomalidomide + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Decadron + Biaxin + CC-4047 - Drug Profile
Bendamustine + Velcade + Dexamethasone - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.