2012-05-26 18:01:41 - Fast Market Research recommends "Sensus B.V.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Sensus B.V.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Sensus B.V.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sensus B.V.
Canadean's "Sensus B.V.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a
Key Features and Benefits
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sensus B.V." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/385789_sensus_bv_ingredients_company_profile ..
Key Market Issues
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sensus B.V.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sensus B.V. (Sensus) is a manufacturer and distributor of innovative food ingredients, based in the Netherlands. The company primarily manufactures inulin and oilgofructose. It also provides technical assistance to its customers in developing new food products using inulins. It offers its products to food, dairy, bakery, beverages and confectionary industries. Sensus markets its products under the brand names of Frutafit and Frutalose. The company operates through its subsidiaries, Sensus America Inc., and Sensus Asia. Sensus operates as a subsidiary of Royal Cosun group. The company has its offices in the Netherlands, the US and Malaysia, and markets its products in 45 countries worldwide. Sensus is headquartered in Roosendaal, the Netherlands.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.