Recently published research from World Market Intelligence, "Sunland Group Limited (SDG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 01:44:33
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sunland Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Sunland Group Limited (Sunland) is a real estate investment and development company, based in Australia. It conducts property development and construction, along with project services, funds management and hotel investments and operations. The company operates especially in the areas of residential housing, residential multi storey and urban development across Australia and the Middle East. In December 2012, the company's Hotel and Investment Operations division was discontinued. Its key projects include Peninsula Residences, Marina Residences, Parkway Collection, Abian, The Pavilions, Dahlia, Carre, Whyte Residences and The Pines. The company has operation in Australia and the Middle East. Sunland is headquartered in Queensland, Australia.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/779668_sunland_group_limited_sdg_company_pro ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sunland Group Limited for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Sunland Group Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Subsidiaries
Table 8: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.