2013-12-14 13:43:56 - Fast Market Research recommends "Superpartners Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752620_superpartners_pty_ltd_strategic_swot_ ..
Superpartners Pty Ltd (Superpartners) is a fund administration company, which provides fund administration services to members and clients. The company manages membership accounts across Australia. Its client includes major super funds such as Ausfund , AustralianSuper, AustSafe, AUST(Q), and HOSTPLUS. It helps connect people with the industry to set funds aside for their retirement benefits. The company offers services through three divisions, namely, client services, employer services, and member services. Its key services include financial reporting, business intelligence, project management, insurance and claims administration, information technology and consulting services.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. (AIB)
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Key Facts
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Key Employees
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
Superpartners Pty Ltd - History
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Company Statement
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Business Description
Superpartners Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Sound Growth in Funds under Administration
Strength - Efficient Partnerships
Strength - Leading Administrator in Australian Market
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Inaccurate Information
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Business Transformation Program
Opportunity - Growing Superannuation: Australia
Opportunity - Increase in Minimum Guarantee Contribution
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Threats
Threat - Subdued Global Economic Growth
Threat - Changing Regulations
Threat - Competition
Superpartners Pty Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Superpartners Pty Ltd, Key Facts
Superpartners Pty Ltd, Key Employees
Superpartners Pty Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Superpartners Pty Ltd, Major Products and Services
Superpartners Pty Ltd, History
Superpartners Pty Ltd, Other Locations
Superpartners Pty Ltd, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.