Fast Market Research recommends "Swedbank AB (SWED A) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-16 14:51:27
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Swedbank AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Swedbank AB (Swedbank) is a banking and financial services provider based in Sweden. The bank, together with its subsidiaries, offers a wide range of financial products and services such as savings accounts, credit and debit cards, mortgages, financial planning, investment advice, pension products and asset management. It also provides risk assurance solutions including life insurance, accident insurance, health insurance and hospitalization insurance. In addition, it provides cash management, financing, corporate finance, securities services, currency exchange and brokerage services to corporate customers. Also, the bank offers custody, trade finance, relationship management, and capital markets services to the banks and financial institutions. Furthermore, Swedbank provides mobile, telephone, and Internet banking services. The bank served private and corporate customers through its diversified network of branches in Sweden and the Baltic countries. Swedbank is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780079_swedbank_ab_swed_a_company_profile_an ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Swedbank AB for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Swedbank AB
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.