2012-09-12 10:31:20 - New Materials research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
The Luxfer Group (Luxfer) manufactures aluminium and carbon composite gas cylinders, magnesium related products, zirconium chemicals and oxides, and aluminium and composite superplastically formed components. The company operates its business through two principal segments, namely, Gas Cylinders and Elektron. The Gas Cylinders division carries out trade under Luxfer Gas Cylinders and Superform while Elektron conducts trade under MEL Chemicals and Magnesium Elektron. Luxfer's products find their applications in various industries including automotive, aerospace, defense, medical, rail, and emergency services. The company operates in 25 countries and has 16 manufacturing plants in six countries. Luxfer is headquartered in Salford, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461202_the_luxfer_group_strategic_swot_analy ..
The company business strategy is based on five major theme, namely, strong customer relationship, manufacturing
excellence, innovation, strong technical base and launch of high specialist product for specialist market.
GlobalData's The Luxfer Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
The Luxfer Group - Key Facts
The Luxfer Group - Key Employees
The Luxfer Group - Key Employee Biographies
The Luxfer Group - Major Products and Services
The Luxfer Group - History
The Luxfer Group - Company Statement
The Luxfer Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The Luxfer Group - Business Description
The Luxfer Group - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Luxfer Group - Strengths
Strength - Strong Focus on Innovation and R&D
Strength - Sound Operational Performance
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
The Luxfer Group - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Developed Economies
Weakness - Dependence on Major Customers
The Luxfer Group - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Eco-friendly Materials
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets
Opportunity - New Product Development
The Luxfer Group - Threats
Threat - Environmental Regulations
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks
Threat - Competitive Pressures
The Luxfer Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
The Luxfer Group, Key Facts
The Luxfer Group, Key Employees
The Luxfer Group, Key Employee Biographies
The Luxfer Group, Major Products and Services
The Luxfer Group, History
The Luxfer Group, Other Locations
The Luxfer Group, Subsidiaries
The Luxfer Group, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.