2012-09-30 03:22:14 - New Business research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Triumph Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Triumph Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Triumph Group, Inc. (Triumph or "the company") designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a range of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems. The company offers its services to aviation industry, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft and aircraft components, as well as commercial and regional airlines and air cargo carriers. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania and employed about 12,097 people
as on March 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $2,905.3 million during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), as compared to $1,294.8 million in FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $314 million during FY2011, as compared to the operating profit of $155.3 million in FY2010. The net profit was $149.9 million in FY2011, as compared to the net profit of $67.8 million in FY2010.
Full Report Details at
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Triumph Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Triumph Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Triumph Group, Inc.
* Data is supplemented with details on Triumph Group, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Triumph Group, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Triumph Group, Inc.
Key Facts: Triumph Group, Inc.
Company Overview: Triumph Group, Inc.
Business Description: Triumph Group, Inc.
Company History: Triumph Group, Inc.
Key Employees: Triumph Group, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Triumph Group, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Triumph Group, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Triumph Group, Inc.
SWOT analysis: Triumph Group, Inc.
* Strengths: Triumph Group, Inc.
* Weaknesses: Triumph Group, Inc.
* Opportunities: Triumph Group, Inc.
* Threats: Triumph Group, Inc.
Company View: Triumph Group, Inc.
Top Competitors: Triumph Group, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Triumph Group, Inc.
* Head Office: Triumph Group, Inc.
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Triumph Group, Inc.
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.