2013-02-13 04:37:33 - New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "Ultra HNWIs in Turkey 2013"
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Turkey and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
* There are 1,923 UHNWIs in Turkey, with an average wealth of US$135 million per person. Of this total, there are 41 billionaires, 471 centimillionaires and 1,410 affluent millionaires as of year-end 2012.
* Istanbul is the largest city for Turkish UHNWIs, accounting for 58% of total UHNWIs with 1,110 individuals. There are also sizable UHNWI populations in Ankara (200 UHNWIs), Izmir (50 UHNWIs), Antalya (40 UHNWIs) and Bursa (30 UHNWIs).
* Bursa was the top performing city for UHNWIs, with numbers rising by 58% from 19 in 2007 to over
30 in 2012. This rise occurred as many foreign companies chose to build their headquarters in and around the city. Major industries in the city include automotive, textiles, FMCG and tourism (skiing).
* UHNWIs in the largest city – Istanbul – rose by 26% over the review period, which was in line with the country average.
* As of 2012, there are 28 private banks active in Turkey.
* The largest domestic private banks are Garanti and Yapı Kredi.
Full Report Details at
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
* UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in all major cities
* Fastest growing cities for UHNWIs (2007-2012)
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Turkey
* Size of the Turkish wealth management industry
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Purchase
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Akbank, Anadolubank, Finansbank, Garanti, bank, Şekerbank, TEB Ozel, Tekstilbank, Turkish Bank, Turkland Bank, Türk Ekonomi Bankası, Türkiye Bankası, VakifBank, Yapı Kredi, Ziraat Bankası, Bank Mellat, Citibank, Denizbank (controlled by Sberbank), HSBC Bank, ING Bank, JPMorgan Chase Bank, Société Générale, WestLB AG, Deniz Yatirim Ortakligi AŞ, Asya Menkul Kiymetler Yatirim Ortakligi AŞ, Euro Trend Yatirim Ortakligi AŞ, Vakif Finansal Kiralama AŞ
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Turkish Wealth in Context
3.3.1 World statistics
3.3.2 Distribution of wealth in Turkey
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs – job titles
4.2.5 UHNWIs – industry breakdown
4.2.6 UHNWIs – industry performance
4.2.7 UHNWI breakdown by city
4.2.8 UHNWIs – city performance
4.2.9 UHNWIs – Istanbul Suburbs
4.2.10 UHNWIs – population densities
4.2.11 UHNWIs – city forecasts
4.3 UHNWIs – Billionaires
4.3.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
4.3.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
4.3.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.3.4 List of billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs – Centimillionaires
4.4.1 Centimillionaire volume trend analysis
4.4.2 Centimillionaire wealth trend analysis
4.4.3 Centimillionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.5 UHNWIs – Affluent Millionaires
4.5.1 Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
4.5.2 Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.5.3 Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5 Analysis of Turkish HNWI investments
5.1 Analysis of Turkish UHNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
6.1 Competitive Landscape
6.1.1 Private Banks
6.1.2 Wealth managers
6.1.3 Family offices
6.1.4 Financial advisors
6.2 Developments in the Turkish Private Banking Industry
6.3 Turkish Wealth Management Industry – Clientele Model and Maturity
6.4 Behavioral Mapping of the Wealth Management and Private Banking Industry in the Turkey
6.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Wealth Management Industry in the Turkey
6.6 Financial Services Review
6.6.1 Retail banks
6.6.2 Fund management
7.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Turkey
7.1.2 Demand for intergenerational wealth transfer
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.