"KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" is now available at Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research recommends "KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-05 13:45:57
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/781039_kepco_philippines_corporation_strateg ..
KEPCO Philippines Corporation (KPC) is a leading electric utility company. The company involves in electricity generation through thermal fired power plants. It is a subsidiary of Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), an integrated electric utility company. KEPCO Philippines carries out electricity generation through three thermal power plants, namely, Ilijan combined cycle power plant, Naga power plant and Cebu CFBC plant. The company is active in the operation, rehabilitation, maintenance and management of thermal and natural gas power plants. KPC supplies electricity to Rizal, Bulacan and Laguna areas across the Philippines.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Key Facts
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Key Employees
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Major Products and Services
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - History
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Company Statement
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Business Description
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Well-Established Asset Base
Strength - Established Market Position
Strength - Strategic Investment Approach
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Constraint: Fuel Supply
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Escalating Demand for Electricity: Philippines
Opportunity - Growing Thermal Power Market
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Renewable Energy
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Threats
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Key Facts
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Key Employees
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Major Products and Services
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, History
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Other Locations
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.