2012-09-30 15:50:21 - Recently published research from MarketLine, "Kimberly-Clark Corporation - SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Kimberly-Clark Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Kimberly-Clark Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (Kimberly-Clark or K-C or 'the company') is a global health and hygiene company offering personal care and consumer tissue products under brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend among others. The company's products are sold in more than 175 countries across the world. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and employed about 57,000 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $20,846 million during the financial year ended December
2011 (FY2011), an increase of 5.6% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $2,442 million during FY2011, a decrease of 11.9% over FY2010. The net profit was $1,591 million in FY2011, a decrease of 13.7% over FY2010.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/452952_kimberlyclark_corporation_swot_analys ..
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Kimberly-Clark Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Kimberly-Clark Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Kimberly-Clark Corporation
* Data is supplemented with details on Kimberly-Clark Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Key Facts: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Company Overview: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Business Description: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Company History: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Key Employees: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Key Employee Biographies: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Products & Services Listing: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Products & Services Analysis: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
SWOT analysis: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
* Strengths: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
* Weaknesses: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
* Opportunities: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
* Threats: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Company View: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Top Competitors: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location and Subsidiary: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
* Head Office: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.