2013-12-10 09:51:10 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Kirkland & Ellis LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Kirkland & Ellis LLP (K&E) is a law firm providing services in various disciplines including corporate and transactional, intellectual property, litigations and dispute resolutions, construction and real estate. It also offers services in the areas of energy, health care, telecommunication and outsourcing, among others. Further, it provides advisory services in tax and tax litigation disciplines. K&E operates with its offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Washington D.C, Hong Kong, Munich, Germany, London and the UAE. The company is headquartered in Chicago, US.
The company opened an office in Shanghai, China to support the Chinese organizations operating in foreign regions as well as catering to private equity firms and corporations in transaction involving China. K&E has presence
in Hong Kong since 2006.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711935_kirkland_ellis_llp_medical_equipment_ ..
GlobalData's Kirkland & Ellis LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Kirkland & Ellis LLP in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Kirkland & Ellis LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Baxter Completes Acquisition Of Gambro, Dialysis Products Maker, For US$4 Billion
PerkinElmer Acquires Remaining 50% Stake In AB SCIEX From Danaher For US$35 Million
Honeywell International Completes Acquisition Of Norcross Safety Products From Odyssey Investment Partners
Baxter International Completes Acquisition Of Prism Pharma For US$338 Million
Hologic Acquires Third Wave Technologies
Siemens Medical Acquires Dade Behring
Kinetic Concepts To Acquire Systagenix From One Equity Partners For US$485 Million
Danaher Completes Acquisition Of 91.6% Stake In Iris International, Diagnostic Test Maker, For US$324 Million
Flextronics International Completes Acquisition Of Stellar Microelectronics
Roper Industries Acquires Northern Digital From Audax
TIDI Products Acquires Timely Medical Innovations
Firstsource Solutions Acquires MedAssist Holding From RoundTable Healthcare Partners
SeraCare Life Sciences Acquires Kirkegaard & Perry Labs
Ranir Acquires Synpart From HemCon Medical Technologies
MDS Completes Sale Of MDS Analytical Technologies To Danaher
Baxter International Completes Acquisition Of Baxa For US$380 Million
Ethicon Endo-Surgery Completes Sale Of Breast Care Business To Devicor Medical Products
Bristol-Myers Squibb Completes Public Offering Of 3.25% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2042 For US$500 Million
Bristol-Myers Squibb Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2017 For US$750 Million
Bristol-Myers Squibb Completes Public Offering Of 2% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2022 For US$750 Million
Sagent Pharma Completes IPO Of US$106 Million
Sagent Pharma Increases Size Of Public Offering Of Shares For US$75.3 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.